Dear Anderson

Enough already with Donald Trump and the “birther” controversy! With only 25% of the American people doubting the President was born in Hawaii, LET IT GO. They probably believe in UFOs too and most likely don’t watch your show. The other 75% of us (or at least me) don’t want to hear about it anymore. We want you and the others in the “sane” stream media to stop chasing the news and start directing it.

“AC 360” your way into those Congresspeople already in office. Start investigating what happened to the efforts to rebuild New Orléans after Hurricane Katrina, what happened to the promised billions BP was going to pay victims of the oil spill. Get Nungesser back on the line.

While that all is brewing, I’d also like to know what Congress is doing about any reasonable attempt to fix Corporate Welfare, income taxes, and about bringing jobs back to America before we turn into a 3rd world country.

If you have some time, check up on Sean Penn and the Haitians. Maybe you can find out if all those promised billions in funds have been divvied up and distributed. Maybe show us some footage of the completed hospitals, schools, housing for the people, with running water and electricity.

Find out what’s going on with T Boone Pickens and his ideas for alternative energy.

Find out what Congress is doing about runaway CEO pay.

Find out what Congress is doing about punishing those responsible for the financial meltdown.

Find out what Congress is doing about changing laws to prevent another financial meltdown.

Find out what Congress is doing about reviving the middle class.

Find out who in Congress is taking what money from which lobbyists.

There are hundreds of stories out there that need covering more than Donald Trump and the many times resolved birther movement.

Get in front and COVER THEM!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in The World According to Me and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s